Monday, November 12, 2012

38 Weeks, the final countdown!

Well, here we are 38 weeks into pregnancy, 2 weeks to go!  I can't believe it.  Sometimes I feel like I've been pregnant forever, but most times I can't believe how fast it's gone.  I hate to think that way because  it means she will grow up so fast too.   This week is sort of "slow" for me.  I'm trying to enjoy the quiet and rest, because I have a feeling this won't ever come again.  At least not for a long time.

Joe and I havent' been very regular about taking any pictures, and if we do take them I forget to do anything with them.  Here are two we took yesterday.   Joe isn't a fan of the "dad-holding-the-baby-belly" photo.  I made him do it.  This was his retaliation.  Oh well.  I hope this girl is funny or at least appreciates her dad's "humor".



No comments:

Post a Comment